In this episode, Vito speaks to Shaina Weisinger, a video production expert and the Founder and CEO of Repurpose House.
Shaina helps entrepreneurs realize the power and potential of the content they already have and helps them crush their content strategies.
Today, she is here to share some of her personal experience building a service-based business.
She also digs into her valuable tips for turning ordinary content into extraordinary repurposed content. Don’t miss it.
- What made Shaina become an entrepreneur rather than working a corporate job
- The defining moment in Shaina’s life and how she got her Vision to move forward
- Challenges when getting her business started and how she dealt with them
- How she built a scalable service-based business by solving two of the biggest problems people face within their business
- What Repurpose House is all about and how Shaina dealt with haters when she first starting
- Owning up to your mistakes
- How Shaina is helping entrepreneurs get their message and content out there
- Does blogging really work?
- How to create kickass extraordinary content
- How she finds time for family, even when everyone has a busy schedule
Type your info below so we can send your download link. Free instant access.