Refund & Cancellation Policy
90 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE REQUIREMENTS
- Take Action In The Course, Coaching & Community
You must implement all strategies taught within Steps 1-5 of The Visionary Planner®. 90 days is more than enough time to plan your goals, develop your Extraordinary Process™, develop a Cashflow Offer™ and then launch and fulfill it.
- You must watch all training videos, review all resources, and complete every corresponding action step from Steps 1-5 of the Planner (excluding BONUS lessons).
- Content is subject to change, but you are required to complete all material of the course that was available to you at your time of purchase.
- Each course or training program consists of videos, handouts and actionable worksheets or templates. You must complete all modules AND take all the required action steps as outlined in the course in order to claim a refund.
- You must show documented proof that you have made attempts to implement all of the strategies taught in the program or course before requesting a refund (see #3 below).
- Attend at least 2 coaching sessions a month (either group or individual)
- Attendance is tracked by the VP Coaches
- Actively ask questions and post feedback in the Group or Learning Portal
- Coaches track your participation inside the Groups and Learning Portal
- Check in on your rolling 30-day objectives
- Coaches will send you an email every 30 days that leads to a form. You must fill the form out and let us know your progress and any questions you have.
- Rate your experience with us so we know how we’re doing
- The form we’ll have you fill out every 30 days also has a Net Promoter Score® survey so you can let us know of any concerns you have, or roadblocks you may have hit.
- Notify Support
We pride ourselves on Guest Satisfaction. For that reason, if there are any questions or concerns regarding your purchase or anything that arises that is preventing you from achieving results, you must email [email protected] for assistance.
- You must submit a copy of your email that you mailed to [email protected] that you have notified our support team with your questions and concerns at least once prior to requesting a refund.
- If you did, we will check our records to verify, and also verify that your concern was properly addressed and resolved.
- Proof of Action
In order to verify you have taken all required steps, you must document all your actions inside a Google Doc. This lets us see the dates the actions were taken and prove you’ve taken action. Google Docs record a timestamp of all entries, so our team can quickly assess if you performed the actions as you claim. Because we want you to succeed, and can only process refunds if our proven system didn’t work for you, it is imperative you track your progress.
- You must start implementing what we’ve taught you within 7 days of your purchase.
- You must document your activities and, if within the refund period, decide you wish to stop using the program and get a refund, provide us with all of this documentation before requesting a refund.
- You must contact us within 97 days after purchase notifying us you will be submitting a refund request and have your documentation ready for review. No exceptions.
- Tech Build Terms and Conditions
Due to the time intensive nature of technical build outs, there are absolutely no refunds. Tech builds come with a 180 day (6 month) window to submit your work for us to complete.
- You must attend all Project Management calls.
- You must submit all your required assets within 180 days of purchasing a tech build (completed text templates, final edited videos, worksheet text or handout PDFs, graphics, photos and technical logins). We can not start work until all assets are delivered. No exceptions.
- Our team will have 15 business days from the date of delivery to create a first pass of your build out. Exceptions are holidays (both US or Slovene), staff medical emergencies or unforeseen natural, social or political events.
- You will have 5 business days to review our submitted work and either approve it, or issue clear direction. Exceptions are holidays in your country, medical emergencies or unforeseen natural, social or political events.
- We will complete up to 3 rounds of revisions at no cost. After that point our services will terminate unless it is clear our team did not follow your directions. This protects us from clients who aren’t clear on what they want and instead act indecisively in what they need us to create.
- We can extend your delivery period on a monthly basis for a $180 a month Project Management fee.
5. Non-Coaching Program Terms & Conditions
Template Toolkit™, Consistent Leads & Sales Blueprint™, Online Business Startup Kit™ all come with a 90 Day Money-Back Guarantee. We can't extend refunds if you completed the coaching program and then decided you won't be launching your own expert business. There are no refunds for the Brand Planner Session™ once you've attended it.
To request a refund, email classhelp (@) TheVisionaryPlanner.com and let us know that you want a refund in one of the comments. Otherwise we will assume you wish to cancel your order so you don't get billed again.
6. Live Event Terms & Conditions
There are no refunds given for Live Events or Retreats. If we cancel a live on-site event, we will apply your payment to future events. If you cannot attend an event you have paid for, we will allow you to apply your payment to future events, but will not refund the money in cash.
7. All Inclusive Terms & Conditions
Due to the labor intensive nature of this offer, there are no refunds. Money can be refunded within the first 15 days after signing the service agreement. All terms and conditions listed in the service agreement apply.
Updated: May 7, 2021
Freezing Account Policy
If you’re in our monthly Do It Yourself Membership you can ‘freeze’ your account with us for up to 90 days at no cost. During this time you’ll lose all access to the Learning Portal and FB Group and won’t be charged. When, during those 90 days, you want to start up again, email us at ClassHelp (@) TheVisionaryPlanner.com and we’ll unfreeze your account so you start getting billed again monthly (thus giving you access to the FB group and the Learning Portal, with all the courses you previously had access to remaining unlocked.) If you do not unfreeze your account during that 90 day period, you can return at any time but will have the courses locked based off our usual course unlock schedule.