Discover How A Fitness Power Couple Exploded Their Success By Getting OnlineJun 01, 2021
The world of tomorrow is here today. As a matter of fact, consumers spent 44% more money online with U.S. merchants in 2020 than they did in 2019, signaling that many offline businesses may soon be history.
There’s no time to waste running in circles trying to build an online business, as Jesse and Stacey Coleman can attest to. Let’s take a look at how this power couple took the fast-track to online business success after spending nearly a decade spinning their wheels trying to figure out how to start an online fitness business themselves.
How Two Gym Owners Built A Thriving Online Business In Record Time
Jesse and Stacey Coleman are the proud owners of a brick-and-mortar fitness facility; a gym that’s been changing lives since the early 2000s. Along the way they recognized something all visionaries do:
Offline businesses aren’t built to scale.
In other words, the only way to amplify their impact, income, and independence was to build an online business. That’s where things got dicey:
They spent nearly 10 years (!!!) trying to figure out how to start an online business with nothing to show for it.
Perhaps you can relate: Their online business always took a back seat to their brick-and-mortar business. Without a clear path to follow and limited time on their hands, progress was painfully slow.
They Had An Online Course They Weren’t Making Any Money On—Because They Hadn’t Invested In A Plan
Like most experts, Jesse and Stacey had all kinds of content ready if they could just build an online business. The problem was that content was collecting dust.
They had an entire online course ready to roll if they could only build an online business to promote, sell, and deliver it.
According to Stacey: “We weren’t actually making money off of all the great content we had.” Sure, early renditions of their online course had been successful when delivered to locals, but—like most entrepreneurs—they wanted to reach a broader audience. To do so, they needed to build an online business.
As an expert in your field, creating content is a breeze. You know your stuff like the back of your hand. Turning it into an online course you can actually sell? Well, that’s another story.
Even with all the will and skill in the world, figuring out how to start an online business is a painstaking process that can take forever if you don’t have the right plan of attack.
Time For a Change (After Trying Everything Else)
They tried it all: Trial and error, inferior self-guided courses, and the FIO (figure it out) method, before they finally had enough. Then Jesse and Stacey decided to “go all-in” on The Visionary Planner.
When they did, they accomplished what they were trying to do—build an online business—for more than a decade in mere months.
More on that in just a second. But first, let’s talk about why Jesse and Stacey chose The Visionary Planner to help build an online business over other options out there.
“Nothing Was As Clear Cut And Direct As The Visionary Planner”
Most options out there are incomplete, self-guided solutions that force you to fill the gaps by spending more money until you have a make-shift puzzle with fewer missing pieces. Jesse and Stacey recognized that after doing their research and testing other options themselves.
Looking back, they boiled the many reasons they chose The Visionary Planner to help them build an online business down to these 5:
- It laid out a proven plan to follow that outlined the fastest path to success. After years of spinning plates—and with COVID breathing down their necks—they needed to move forward quickly. The Visionary Planner showed them how to start an online business, including every shortcut there is from sales funnels and email funnels to marketing templates and automation technology.
- It held them accountable with timelines and deadlines. It was easy to let their brick-and-mortar business get in the way when they didn’t have deadlines to hit. With The Visionary Planner, they had a team of experts keeping them on track.
- Easy-to-use tools—like Kajabi—cut the learning curve in half. Unless you’re a total techie, you don’t have time to manage all the software, services, and automation technology you need to run an online business (let alone research and select the right ones). We make the tech impossible to mess up by pointing our students—like Jesse and Stacey—to a suite of easy-to-use tools like Kajabi.
- Marketing templates simplify everything from sales copy to email funnels. Unless you’re a marketer, copywriter, and salesperson rolled into one, you probably don’t have the skills to plow through the demands of starting an online business from scratch. Jesse and Stacey loved that our marketing templates made tricky tasks as simple as fill-in-the-blank.
- They got help every step of the way. Jesse and Stacey credit our team of business building experts for helping them everytime the going got tough. Imagine having a small army of experts to contact anytime you feel lost, confused, or overwhelmed. We care—and it shows.
They summed up their decision like this: “VP gave us the confidence and skills to monetize our message.”
Now you might be wondering, where are they now? Here’s a quick update on their progress since completing VP.
The Results: “We’re Generating Clients, Cashflow, and Scaling”
Jesse shared: “We’re generating clients, cashflow, and scaling… we’ve recouped our initial investment and it’s about to multiply ... many times over.”
Look, we can’t guarantee your financial success. Nobody can. But stories like these are pretty much the norm with The Visionary Planner. And there’s no better time than now to give us a go and build an online business.
Per Jesse and Stacy: “If you’re not preparing to be online, you’re making a big mistake—the whole world is now trained for online communication.”
Get What You Want Out Of Life With The Visionary Planner
Stop wasting your time and start making money online. Real money. In Jesse Coleman’s words:
“Visionary Planner is a start-to-finish system to get what you want out of life. If you want to build a successful online business, you gotta jump in.”
We’ve been telling people like you that for years (we’ve been doing this thing since year). It has to be reassuring hearing that same message from somebody else. Especially people who have been in your shoes.
So what’s next?
Click here to get a free trial of the Visionary Planner and get on the fast-track to building your very own online business.
Like Stacey said, “Don’t wait till tomorrow, dive in and make it happen.”
Need Help Kickstarting or Expanding Your Brand?
Click the button below to speak to one of our coaches.
We'll tell you all about our coaching programs (which start at just $299/mo). Then if we both feel it's the right fit, we can get you started.